Oh my goodness ya’ll I missed you! November just came and went and I had a million blog posts running around in my head, and as fate would have it not one of them made it!
I am sure you are feeling the crazy this time of year too, and I tell you I struggle everyday with forcing myself to take a DEEP BREATH, CHILL OUT, RELAX, and enjoy the moment. It is hard on those days when my house never gets picked up. It’s hard on those days when I am running like a chicken with my head cut off from school events, to doctor appointments, and back again. But, I know I am truly blessed to be in this season of life.
I can’t tell you how much I am in love with our little Knox. He likes to hold my hand while he nurses. He wakes up smiling and talking. He never wants to be put down or leave him mama, and we cherish him so.
Breastfeeding this time around has been a joy, a gift I am truly grateful for. If you have ever had problems breastfeeding before you know what I am talking about.
God just decided to give us an angel in this last little one, and I am soaking up every moment of his baby life.
So since I missed a WHOLE MONTH of blogging in November here are 10 tidbits from my life in November 🙂
1. I lost 9 pounds of baby weight! 15 more to go!!! I always give myself a full year to get back to my normal self….especially with breastfeeding.
2. Wit was asked to talk to the 2nd year medical students at University of Florida about his eczema (Mommy did the talking and he did the entertaining on stage).
3. Our cousins from DC came to visit over Thanksgiving!!! It was a party!
4. Mia decided she wanted to move into Sadie’s room….so she did.
5. Knox is sleeping a solid 7 hrs straight a night, but don’t worry he is a TERRIBLE napper 🙂
6. My parents celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary. We all went out WITHOUT KIDS to celebrate!
7. It’s a real tree for us again this year 🙂
8. I had Mastitis for the 1st time 🙁 Thank God for antibiotics! NO BUENO!
9. Shut the front door!!! I got my Christmas cards out right after Thanksgiving!
10. My hair always falls out after I have a baby……sooooo cut it all off!
Wishing you the merriest of times this holiday season!