We hosted Easter this year, and I had such a great time planning the menu. Many of the dishes you can use as a main dish and just add a few veggies and sides. Everything was of course dairy free, but you can substitute real butter or milk for anything I used.
Mac and Cheese
I use this brand of cheese substitute.
- Cook your macaroni noodles.
- In a large sauce pan, melt 1/4 veggie butter, add 1 tablespoon flour, stir.
- Add 1/2 cup silk soy cream
- Whisk shredded rice motz cheese into sauce, stirring constantly as cheese melts. Keep adding cheese until you get the thickness you desire. If the sauce gets too thick, just add more soy cream and whisk.
- Add noodles to sauce and serve.
Then this week I tried an amazing new recipe…..it was a HIT!