Flounder with Cilantro Lemon Butter Sauce and Roasted Asparagus
- Spray a glass pan with cooking spray. Add you flounder fillets.
- Top with fresh squeezed lemon juice, salt, pepper, dab of butter over each fillet (I use vegan butter), minced garlic, drizzle of olive oil, and capers.
- Cook on 350 for about 12 minutes. Serve with fresh chopped cilantro.
Roasted Chicken with veggies
- In a roasting pan place your whole chicken. Season with olive oil, garlic, garlic powder, salt, pepper, white wine, and oregano.
- Surround chicken with carrots, potatoes, and onions.
- Cook covered on 350 for an hour.
- Remove the cover and cook uncovered 30 minutes per pound until done.
- Every 45-1 hr I take a spoon and scoop the sauce over the chicken to keep it moist.
- Serve with veggies and roasted green beans.
Burgers and Hot Dogs!
- Top your burger with sliced avocado, tomato, and spinach for a healthier twist 🙂
Grilled Salmon Skewers with sweet potatoes and kale chips
Fried Catfish with fried okra, shrimp and grits