I am working fast and furious to finish the girl’s rooms. I can’t wait to show you!
We basically dropped their furniture in their rooms when we moved in and that was it. They have waited patiently for me to finish a few projects, and now they are up!
So this is an old lamp I had laying around, and instead of making a trip to Hobby Lobby I decided to be nice to my budget and DIY it.
Here it is now for Mia’s room…..
The shade was from a broken lamp base I had in Wit’s room. I added ribbon with a hot glue gun and added it to the old base I already had, which by the way I bought like 10 years ago! Feels great to reuse it and save $$$$$!
And for Sadie’s…….
After my failed idea to spray paint the shade, my fabulous friend had the idea to cut strips of fabric and tie them around the shade. So simple and cute!
That’s all the sneak peek you get for today 🙂