This week I posted a few of my favorite Pinterest recipes with their links for ya’ll to try. Here’s to a YUMMY week 🙂
Almond Flour Fried Chicken strips with copy cat Chick-fil-A sauce and fresh veggies dipped in “Ranch”
- For your chicken strips, dip them in beaten egg, then almond flour, and fry in veggie oil until done and golden on the outside.
- For your sauce whisk together
- ½ cup Mayo
- 2 tsp prepared mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 tbs smokey BBQ sauce
Here is our “Ranch” we use
Here is our dessert
Happy St. Patrick’s Day Braised Corned Beef Brisket with roasted potatoes and carrots
ALLRECIPES – for the Beef Brisket
1 (5 pound) flat-cut corned beef brisket
- 1 tablespoon browning sauce (such as Kitchen Bouquet®), or as desired
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- Discard any flavoring packet from corned beef. Brush brisket with browning sauce on both sides. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and brown brisket on both sides in the hot oil, 5 to 8 minutes per side.
- Place brisket on a rack set in a roasting pan. Scatter onion and garlic slices over brisket and add water to roasting pan. Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil.
- Roast in the preheated oven until meat is tender, about 6 hours.
I will use Tofutti sour cream as a substitute for mine.
Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken with Edemame Salad
Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki: 1lb chicken (sliced, cubed or however), 1c chicken broth, 1/2c teriyaki or soy sauce, 1/3c brown sugar, 3minced garlic cloves, and cook on high 4 hours. Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped chives.
- For the salad see HERE
I will use Tofutti to substitute ricotta, rice cheese for motz, and GO VEGGIE parm to make it all diary free.